Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover LMT question

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,440 Views
(@RPartingto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29186]
Hello,

I was helping a buddy out with a Dover LMT he has. The car runs on inspection and keeps homing to the bottom terminal floor. My old man who is now retired was saying today he remembers adjusting this job and said he remembers some funny combination of running the car top to bottom and cycling the power or insp switch to get it to find itself? I'm probably going to head back there monday and start digging but were pretty limited on prints and literature. Just curious if anyones had any experience with the controllers can offer some insight.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LMH?



   
ReplyQuote
(@RPartingto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This ones an LMT the traction equivalent of the LMH. (From what I understand) What I've heard the dover mod package were sold to fit certain hoistway specs but the LMT/H were the two flexible packages sold so the hoistway and sometimes equipment can differ between jobs a bit more. He said this job uses a tape ( I'm letting him do the hoistway access as this building not only has confirmed covid-19 but is temporarily housing the homeless drug populace so I stay hidden in the MR) and he has taken a look for smudges and magnet problems.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So when you get off the cartop at the top landing and switch it back to automatic the car runs down to the bottom landing. Do the doors cycle or stay open or does it just go down, stop and sit out of service?



   
ReplyQuote
(@RPartingto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Goes down and sits OOS. Didn't see the door relays cycle in the MR.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top