Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/03/2020 11:04 pm
I’m currently door a claddagh door lock monitor over lay on
A dover dmc. They didn’t draw in the print where I can get my door limits from. There is a dol. door open limit and door close limit. In the board. And they do work and light up. Does any body know. Which pin on which plug they are. Thanks
A dover dmc. They didn’t draw in the print where I can get my door limits from. There is a dol. door open limit and door close limit. In the board. And they do work and light up. Does any body know. Which pin on which plug they are. Thanks
26/03/2020 5:00 am
You need to install a micro switch for the limits on the hangar track for each limit. you cant use the signal on the door board.
Topic starter
31/03/2020 11:18 pm
Ok. I have that all worked on. Now. The claddagh door lock
Monitor prevent motion by opening the bdl. Or the tdl. Which I did. But it threw major crap into the elevator. I don’t have the dmc computer but I’m sure it said bdl not when expected. Or somthing. I then went to put everything back so the car work run. And of course I find a bad wire in the switchtree itself
Monitor prevent motion by opening the bdl. Or the tdl. Which I did. But it threw major crap into the elevator. I don’t have the dmc computer but I’m sure it said bdl not when expected. Or somthing. I then went to put everything back so the car work run. And of course I find a bad wire in the switchtree itself