Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DOVER COP LATCH?

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,125 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30244]
Hey guys I have had no lucking finding a Dover DMC C.O.P. latch anywhere from our suppliers. Most of them don't understand what I am asking for and require a part number. I included a few pictures.
Attachments
IMG_20201019_100135.jpg (268.82 KB, 77 downloads)
IMG_20201019_100139.jpg (287.34 KB, 49 downloads)
IMG_20201019_100141.jpg (280.14 KB, 45 downloads)
IMG_20201019_100145.jpg (292.47 KB, 46 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call vertical express



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah I did and they had me send a picture to them through email. They don't recognize the part and want a JOB# to look into it. I was hoping to find someone with a part number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We could not find anywhere either and Vertical express was not much help. If you do find a part number please post it. We tried Adams, sees, and the other older elevator parts folks that name escapes me now.

Ended up going to a fab shop locally and had some made up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Innovation does a DMC COP, any chance they provide the latches or do they expect you to pull them from the existing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
any one have luck with this? We need a couple, may have to take one out and get it machined up locally.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top