Notifications
Clear all
12/08/2015 3:31 am
Does if have the rectangular black impulse push buttons with the metal mounting clips. If so, one of the instant door close contact may be bad on one of the buttons. If you put the car on independent service and the doors close without placing a call that will let you know for sure. Then remove the 305 from 1C button. If the doors reopen it's that button. If not reconnect the 305 wire on 1C and go to the next one until you find the bad one.
26/08/2015 2:48 am
replying to message regarding Dover Composite service and troubleshooting manuals.
Desperately trying to locate on for my guys.
Give me a shout if you have any leeds.
28/08/2015 3:01 am
PM me your email address ill send you a Dover Library
Last edited by J-R; 08/27/15 07:04 PM.
29/08/2015 2:10 am
DK,
As I stated in my last post, PM your email address...
As I stated in my last post, PM your email address...
14/07/2022 8:21 am
I know it’s an old post but does someone still have a Dover library that they are willing to share? Thanks in advance.
14/07/2022 8:23 am
Are you looking for some specific info?
14/07/2022 9:04 am
Email address?
14/07/2022 8:56 pm
I recently picked up a building on my route and here goes. I’m working on a 12 stop Dover composite. It is a duplex, but whoever had them before me removed the top mounted selector and installed some kind of electronic one on elevator #1, that elevator is currently out of service and to my knowledge has been for some time. That isn’t the one I’m working on though, the one I’m working on has original selector on top and was operating fine until about 2 weeks ago when the down calls on floors 2, 3, and 4 stopped working. It would take an up call but no down call from those floors. All calls worked on other floors. Over the past 2-3 days this elevator has stopped working completely, then it started going to random floors when any call was given, then without changing anything would start going from top to bottom nonstop cycling doors at those landings. After cleaning the sleds and the top mounted selector and checking and cleaning all of the ibm relays carefully it started working properly for about 10 minutes then started going from top to bottom again no matter what call was given. Then all of sudden while I was going prints that are on jobsite but not clearly not for this particular job the elevator started taking up calls and going to designated floor just fine, on the down call it would go to the floor below the designated call, cycle doors then go up one floor to designated call. After about and hours or so of that it started stopping at every floor cycling doors no matter what call or which direction. After a 17 hour day I went home last night, came back this morning and it’s back to running top to bottom. I’m at a complete loss, and I’ve only got one other composite on my route at the moment so I’m not real familiar with these. Any and all advice is much appreciated. Work safe!
14/08/2022 1:31 am
Not sure where to post this but here goes.
Customer owns the old NY Telephone building in Newark, NY 14513 (near I90, Western NY between Rochester & Syracuse). Looking for some experienced with the Dover Composite System to troubleshoot & repair it. We’re trying to get the prints from TKE Elevator but not sure we’re going to get them. Please share this with techs that could help. Thanks Bob. 803-640-7096
Customer owns the old NY Telephone building in Newark, NY 14513 (near I90, Western NY between Rochester & Syracuse). Looking for some experienced with the Dover Composite System to troubleshoot & repair it. We’re trying to get the prints from TKE Elevator but not sure we’re going to get them. Please share this with techs that could help. Thanks Bob. 803-640-7096
14/08/2022 5:41 am
Email address
19/08/2022 11:30 pm
What info are you looking for?
20/09/2022 10:20 pm
I was looking for someone to work on this elevator. Since my last post we got a scanned copy the original schematics. The quality is poor. Now I'm trying to get the schematics reworked so we can read them.
19/10/2022 8:23 am
Old post I know… but I picked up 4 composites(2 sites) this month and have a partial print on one. Would anyone be willing to share their composite library please.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
Page 2 / 2
Prev