Many newer elevators (c. 1990 or later) are built with solid state logic controllers.
But were any "vacuum tube logic" elevator controllers made? I have never heard of such a thing, but I am curious if such a controller was ever made. If one was made, I would love to see a photo of it.
Note that I am not an elevator technician, but an elevator enthusiast asking this question out of curiosity.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "op-amp dispatch controller"?
I think dispatch controller means the controller used on a bank of multiple elevators that decides which elevator can answer a hall call the fastest.
I assume you are talking about vacuum tube op-amps.
Is the dispatcher mostly relay logic with a few vacuum tube op-amps for specific functions? Or are the vacuum tubes used for most of the dispatcher logic and there are few relays?