Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/03/2020 8:25 pm
Getting a 320 door fault. I have never seen this one before. My door board looks good, it has power and leds.. But doors are dead. No power to door motor. All fuses are good. The building did have power problems. Could this be anything else besides defective door board ?
Clc gives me a 10 fault. Stuck doors.
Clc gives me a 10 fault. Stuck doors.
18/03/2020 9:19 pm
I would inspect the door motor to make sure it is good. It could have damaged windings. It may be shorted to ground.
09/04/2020 1:38 am
Just changed out a DMC door motor this morning. Not sure what fault I was getting (still looking for a fast tool for sale haha) but it had the same symptoms. Maybe DZ reed switch problem?
09/04/2020 7:51 am
Fault 320
Defective Components on Door Operator Card.
•Grounded or Shorted Door Motor Armature
•Replace Door Operator Card
Defective Components on Door Operator Card.
•Grounded or Shorted Door Motor Armature
•Replace Door Operator Card
09/04/2020 12:33 pm
Thanks joe231.