Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/06/2013 7:50 am
I know that I have posted this before, can't find it in the history. What is the diode or resistor number that certain people cut so that when power is turned off on a DMC, all the CLC parameters are lost. I think that I have been sabotaged on a unit that we just picked up. Does the CLC board have to be replaced? Or is it a single layer board that can be field repaired? Thanks again
25/06/2013 9:45 am
diode is d4 just to the upper left of the battery, you should read battery voltage of 3 volts on the anode side, and power supply voltage of 5 volts on the cathode side. common is ground connection on lower left of clc board. if you dont read battery voltage at the anode of d4, then your battery is bad, or the holder is not making good contact.
Topic starter
26/06/2013 6:32 am
Thanks a million, will check it out on Thursday when back at the job site. Much appreciated!!
Topic starter
11/07/2013 6:29 am
Yeah, got sabotaged by someone. Contract is up for bid and competitors have been on site snooping around.......whoever it was, we found your trick and would not even think of payback. It's all about making money, but to screw somebody over like that is bad business. We already knew of the diode cutting technique, so be aware of your Dover units!