Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC Boards

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,668 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38758]
Need a CLC board. Any recommendations on where to still get these boards for DMC? TKE wants $5K for a CLC board (supply & demand…lol!)



   
Quote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
World Electronics or go around to the used parts guys and buy some "spares" and have them all repaired and tested. World Electronics makes a CLC replacment and its really good.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve seen several times where world electronics boards specifically for DMCs do not work and they sent me another new one and it worked. Just putting it out there that I would order a minimum of 2 based on recent experience with them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnkindBuffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You could call Access Electronics in Maryland, I’ve had drives repaired by them and always came back and worked first time, they do boards too, also have had DSP boards repaired without and problem



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would recommend World if you replace all boards in the system from them . They "talk" to each other best when they are all new. Not mixing old processors with new seems to work best in my experience.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top