Elevator Forum

DMC-1 Hoistway Scan...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC-1 Hoistway Scan Selector Fault

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
29.5 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
62 deals with the 2nd landing parity magnet. They prolly adjusted the leveling magnet and didn't move the 3inch. They need to get themselves a gauge and some info where the 2nd landing 3inch magnet goes.

Last edited by sbrmilitia; 03/18/14 10:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Replaced the main and Aux reader board... no more 62 errors..Still not loading count..Selector board stays on with no heart beat? No selector fault now...CLC 35 Faults? I'm thinking CLC bad also...Reading parity bits and others variables when car is in middle of hatch? No magnet even close to it? Selector Board is a different board from water damage car so guessing it maybe OK?



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The tape has been changed and magnets also. Power supply is new and good.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
with all that water damage, clc probably bad. you can check the selector inputs by unplugging the communication cable from the selector that goes to the clc board. then plug into the db25 plug on the selector and check all the inputs, if you are still reading inputs when selector is not near any magnets, then you have problems with the selector assembly still. sounds like E-Mans advice maybe the best yet, replace all boards , and bill the customer. save yourself headaches down the road.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I would agree with you guy's...Never really got this deep in one...Kind of interesting if I wasn't so busy other places! I'll update when I get back there!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top