The doors were designed to timeout and go into nudging. When in nudging, the doors will stop closing when the mechanical edge or door open button was pressed.
They will reopen the doors.
It's a guess, I think they wired the electronic curtain to the EE circuit. EE will allow the door to close in nudging. In this condition, and this is my opinion there is a risk. If my elderly mother was in the door path I would want the door to stop closing. If no one pushes the door open button how will it stop...
The doors were designed to timeout and go into nudging. When in nudging, the doors will stop closing when the mechanical edge or door open button was pressed.
The mechanical edge or door open button will not reopen the doors.
.
It's a guess, I think they wired the electronic curtain to the EE circuit. EE will allow the door to close in nudging. In this condition, and this is my opinion there is a risk. If my elderly mother was in the door path I would want the door to stop closing. If no one pushes the door open button how will it stop...
I read your post again and I see you said it was connected to EE.
When the car goes into nudging and you press the DOB, is the audible alarm still sounding? If it is, then I still feel that the electronic curtain should stop the door from closing as well...
How would you recommend to set up an electronic curtain on this type of unit? Has a hardware update come out for this type of retrofit?

Thanks
Thanks Again