Elevator Forum

destination dispatc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

destination dispatch

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,172 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18971]
I've got 2 four banks , tac 50-04's, with destination dispatch. The kiosks have individual buttons for each # with a blue display at the top to tell you which elevator to go to. From what I understand tk only used this style kiosk for about a year and I imagine they have since used a touchscreen instead. There are 48 kiosks in the building and about a third of them don't work. I'm trying to find out how to change security settings on them. Some work fine, some have card readers and work after you swipe a card. Some don't have card readers but say "LCK" when a floor is typed in. I've been through everything on the UIT displays, my ims, as well as the owners two ims laptops. It seems as though all security settings I find are disabled. I think there might be a way to program each individual kiosk but need to know how. Any info would be great, thanks.



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top