Elevator Forum

Convert Old Dover P...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Convert Old Dover P125 valve to Dover I2 Valve

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,106 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30215]
We have a customer that isn't willing to replace the power unit but has a bad older p125 valve. I remember way back people converting this valve to i2 style. Does anyone have information on this?

Thanks for any help

Attachments
PXL_20201120_184958906.jpg (1.32 MB, 42 downloads)



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TKE/vertical express use to offer a I2/I3 conversion kit for these but its my understanding they don't offer it for every application if even at all anymore. I would contact vertical express with the Dover job number to check. If I remember correctly though, back when they were selling the conversion kits the cost wasn't all that far off from replacing the whole pump unit in some applications.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you for the reply. I got them to go with a full mod.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top