Elevator Forum

Concord Series 8000...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Concord Series 8000 schematics

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,202 Views
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36935]
Wondering if anyone has a set of schematics for a Concord Series 8000 controller? Would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you call savaria? 800-265-5416. I have this number saved in my phone for the old concord stuff. Not 100% sure it's been years since I called it but I think the ladies name I talked to there was Carrie. She was very good on them 8000 controllers. Hopefully they could at least email you schematics or a manual



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email address



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Carrie at Savaria is amazing. But I have all the Concord 8000 prints if you want them..PM me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John Dyer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have all the prints, but I can't figure out what turns the cabin light off when the elevator is idle. I think it must be on one of the cards, but I don't have a clue. Hints anyone?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top