Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/03/2015 10:15 pm
We have a government job and specs require a cat 6 cable to the car. We have found one supplier in Turkey but they have yet to respond to our e-mails. Has anyone found a supplier?
23/03/2015 11:21 pm
That's a good one, I wonder if Draka would custom make this sort of animal.
24/03/2015 12:24 am
cable warehouse.com, or just google cat 6 and choose a supplier
24/03/2015 1:45 am
I don't know if Draka has a traveler with a Cat 6, I doubt it.
Topic starter
24/03/2015 1:49 am
Specs say must be in elevator t-cable only with web site for supplier in Turkey. Who doesn't answer e-mail AGGGG!
24/03/2015 4:37 am
Take your spare wires, crimp the CAT 6 connector on it, and viola! Never heard of anyone else with it, good luck. If it's a govt. job make sure Turkey is on the approved country list for parts, maybe you get lucky and they didn't make the cut.
24/03/2015 10:17 am
Silly...you came so close! I'm still impressed though.
Topic starter
24/03/2015 11:27 pm
I'm thinking a big red cat-6 sticker on the t-cable ought to do the job.