Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/07/2014 1:02 am
Hello everyone,
I have search a lot but still cannot find the main board manufacter of a control panel. There are no details or letters on it. The only think i have is photos. This is a photo:
[img:center] http://postimg.org/image/u119sth6p/ [/img]
28/07/2014 2:39 am
Look like o Thompson ecoflite. If it is, you can try call o Thompson 718-417-3131.
28/07/2014 4:19 am
Can you post the other photos you have? Maybe in the photo gallery...
Are the PC boards on top of the car or in the COP?
Is it a traction or hydro
Is there a data plate on the cross head
Are there prints
Any idea when it was put in
Is it an original or a mod
Last edited by jkh; 07/27/14 08:24 PM. Reason: Additional info
28/07/2014 4:35 am
Mike,
I read your previous posts. You mentioned "your English is not that good".
I read your previous posts. You mentioned "your English is not that good".
I see you posted this same PC board question back in April. I may be looking at this question in the wrong way. When I looked at you picture, I am think what North America supplier manufactured your board.
What country is this elevator in?