Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Books

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,943 Views
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13749]
General question:
1) does Schindler make an escalator parts book?
2) has the Thyssen ITS group made a kcm831 book yet?



   
Quote
(@fredinpa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes Schindler makes a parts book for all the escalators if you need a part go to Adams Schindler owns them the can supply you what ever you need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I thought Schindler made a color parts book say just for the 9300? I have the Adams escalator parts book, but I was told there's a separate 9300 parts book. True or false?



   
ReplyQuote
(@fredinpa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have never seen one ,and I work for Schindler.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Good to know, thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top