Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Backpack tool bag

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,921 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31939]
Does anyone have a backpack tool bag recommendation. Or any other tool carrying recommendations.



   
Quote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive heard a lot of guys use Veto Pro Pac if you want to spend the money. I use a Klein 55421BP-14 Tool Bag Backpack. if I don't put that many tools it works great for mho and my case. I used to use a husky roller tool bag and worked like a charm, specially if you do lots of hydros.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have bags for every occasion.

The photo attached is for trouble-shooting. What do you spend the most of your time doing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use an Adams A701 two drawer classic style tool box and my helper brings in the cleaning/greasing bucket. I'll send my helper out to the van for anything else I might need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use a Klein backpack tool bag. Actually on my second one because I like them so much. Only issue I've found is I need to clean/organize it about once a month as I seem to keep adding tools into it that I don't use often enough and only make it heavier. I usually get mine at an electrical supply store.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the Klein 55421BP14CAMO use it everyday and love it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top