Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/07/2017 3:50 pm
Hi there, I'm here again asking for info on issues with an Autinor AH32 BG15G.
Does anyone know if by switching those dip switches show in the above picture (link)
If it wipes the software on the main chip?
It seems the two led numbers on the print programming board have turned off.
Last edited by heisenberg; 07/03/17 08:05 AM.
Topic starter
03/07/2017 4:26 pm
http://imgur.com/a/DT5k0
Some pictures of the landing displays, im unsure of what they mean
28/07/2017 10:37 am
The board in the picture is used for signal conditioning of the landing system tape head O03. The software is burned into EPROM and is non-volatile.
Not sure I understand your problem? Are you not getting anything on the display? It could be the display board.
Topic starter
29/07/2017 2:29 pm
Basically the lift no longer responds to landing calls. I am unable to drive it under maintenance also.
I have ordered a new EEROM chip from France, downside is that I have to reprogram everything, which I have no ideas about