Elevator Forum

Autinor AH32 BG15 P...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Autinor AH32 BG15 Parameter list

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,265 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21391]
Does anyone have a parameter list for a Autinor AH32 BG15, specifically for a Traction machine, VVVF drive unit?

If anyone has any available info on how to commission these, it would help me greatly.

I have found hydraulic manuals online, but its difficult to distinguish them to a machine spec..



   
Quote
(@Elevator Nut)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What drive do you have? Autinor MLIFT? Are you in Europe or North America? I may have some information that could help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am in Australia, i believe the drive is a MLift Syncrodrive



   
ReplyQuote
(@i hanvent)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes is MLift



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top