Elevator Forum

Any info about this...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Any info about this ENOR?

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,746 Views
(@Nelson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18163]
[img:left] https://r5780m.s.cld.pt [/img]

Hi fellows,
I share a link, where we can see a controller called Enor.
My doubt is... Anyone ever seen this controller? Have any information about it?
All I know is, a Hidraulic lift with this controller (Enor) 2 floors. Even diagram not exist there.
Any help will appreciate. Thank you all.

Last edited by Nelson; 09/27/16 01:00 AM.


   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The boards are from CE electronics

They may be able to help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Nelson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you so much JKH,
I will try to contact them, to know if they can help me,
And obtain for sure more info about my equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top