Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Another Mystery

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.1 K Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10321]
Anyone recolonize this one Tag says Armor DDS 203

Thanks

Attachments
cherry hill towers 295.jpg (109.81 KB, 95 downloads)



   
Quote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Boards actually look like schindler...



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like the Kone TMS 900 stuff I have in the back of the shop.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
By the way I have 3 controller with brake boards and drives I would be willing to part with or trade for.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Dan



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My money is on TMS 9000. Which I also have a pile of boards from 2 differnt MOD jobs we did. There is a good chance I might have prints as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Definitely Armor junk. Unfortunately I've had the displeasure of working on it. danzeitz, I'll PM you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm very curious. Is that the actual job name for the jpg?

That looks like the SCR drive portion of a TMS700/900 control.

I ask because I have been on a job called that in the past with that equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree with you all, TMS 900 Drive portion of the controller. Have 4 cars of spare parts if anybody needs them.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep, Kone Trash Master 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top