Elevator Forum

Adding a car call k...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Adding a car call key switch to a TAC 50

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,575 Views
(@Mugimus)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6669]
Does anyone know how to add a car call cutout switch to a TAC 50. It looks like I have to add a input/output module to a PMI board. I have never done this plus I have no info on the job on how to do it. I have a TAC 50 tool but no instructions.



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You are adding a key switch in the cop?



   
ReplyQuote
 TKE
(@TKE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Break the common and don't forget to parallel the fire service switch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just a note to remember, you can add a key switch to a serial data lift in any position, as whether you are switching a hard feed or a feed that gets multiplexed(or whatever) you are still switching something and it will work just the same.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top