Elevator Forum

ABSEE geared machin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ABSEE geared machine

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,891 Views
(@haftshaft)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32623]
Does anyone have a picture or explanation of an ABSEE geared machine that was nicked named "coffee grinder or teapot"? The motor was in a vertical position instead of horizontal. I believe it was manufactured for both AC or DC. How well did they hold up and were they very popular? I heard they existed for instillation in machine rooms that had limited space, mainly low rise apartment buildings.



   
Quote
(@Boogenhiemer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m gonna look through my insane messy files Bc I do know a controller that has like oven doors and is mounted on a machine that had something odd ,I can see these doors being coffee grinder type things ..maybe it’s Otis though idk I’ll send either way Bc it’s cool .give me a bit to find it



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You might want to check with Titan. They have a lot of info on older machines



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top