Elevator Forum

AB Power Supply Boa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

AB Power Supply Board for DDC

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,596 Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6695]
Lost a power suppy board. My board repair shop and sent me two bad boards. Anyone know anywhere to find this obsolete board. The drive is in a Miprom 21.



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Eci west.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You might try Access Electronics
301-645-1733



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Took a week of vacation came back to work my boss got me a board from KONE spares, $3200 bucks from what I was told. Now if I can get thru these 5yr full loads maybe I can go install it.

Thanks for the help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow. Could have sold you one for half that. Pm me if you need pc boards that are not easily accessible.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top