Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

411MV

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
963 Views
(@Up&Downer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33500]
Hello there I have a 411 MV on my route, I have the proper Otis tool.
I am having a problem where the car seems to be tripping the safety circuit but not logging any faults except in the DBSS. Unfortunately it's locked in the tool? I worked for Otis for 18 years and I've never seen this.
Is this a code that the previous maintenance contractor would have put in?
I have checked all the door locks, the optical reader, the TM cam, and I have also checked the traveler because we've had trouble with broken wires.
Any insights to any of this would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you can prove that you have a broken traveling cable conductor I would replace the traveler to rule that out.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top