Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

411

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,940 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4654]
This may be a little bit hot..........

Hey Group,

Maybe you can help.

need all the information I can get for 411 mms with compass dispatching using magnetek dsd 412 drive.

Thanks,

jim



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 411m manuals what kinda info do you need? Im not sure what drive or dispatching system it covers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks sbrmilitia,

Know it's a lot to ask, need the whole deal. I don't work (notice I didn't say fix)on elevators anymore. The information is for a friend.

Work Safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks All,

Have what I need.

Thanks Again,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top