Elevator Forum

409 Fault Magnetek ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

409 Fault Magnetek DSD 412

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,189 Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9871]
Working on a T4 getting 409s on my drive. For some reason my book is missing the page with the 409 on it.

My controller is throwing a string of faults starting with a 53, 102, 613. So I end up with a 409 on the drive just curious what that is?



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
409 = Positive Current Limit
-Verify/Adjust for P001 - set default at 250%
-Verify/Adjust for P003 - motor amps on data tag
It's not in my T4 book either but it was in the TAC50 book.

Last edited by E-man; 02/21/14 01:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sbrmilitia,

I'm showing in my Magnetek manual 409 is a unexpected CPU reset. I would look at the boards and connectors first. I believe the error codes you are getting suggest you lost the communication from the CPU board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dpram mailbox faults. Faulty communication between DSP and Car CPU thanks for the info on the 409



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm glad it was useful...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top