Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/11/2016 8:39 am
We picked up this 400A duplex about a year ago. The customer wanted to make some changes to the card reader security but none of the inputs on the AB boards in each controller had any affect. After some investigation, I found that all the card readers do is close to secure, open to un-secure a contact wired to A8 in the master car. I have talked to some Schindler guys and everyone seems to agree that they just don't have software for floor by floor security. It just seems strange that contacts for every floor are wired to the AB boards in both controllers and in one car there are 2 factory key switches to unlock the bottom 2 floors and they are also wired to the AB board. Sure seems like this worked at one time, is there anything I could be missing as to why these inputs don't do anything? A parameter or something?
Thanks
Topic starter
23/11/2016 8:13 am
Anyone???
23/11/2016 9:26 pm
I believe you need to go into PROF mode and then the lock function (f4).
23/11/2016 10:14 pm
PM'd you.
Topic starter
24/11/2016 8:11 am
Thank you
01/12/2016 1:33 am
Did that work?
Topic starter
01/12/2016 10:46 am
I haven't got back there yet, maybe tomorrow. I was in that menu last time I was there but I don't remember seeing something to change or maybe secured floors was enabled.