Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330A RTS fault

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
447 Views
(@Melder5)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41382]
Dealing with a Schindler 330a 2 stop. GC software version 3.71. Every few hours or days it pops a 75 safety RTS fault. Extra info 2001E or 1001E based off the floor it shuts down on. Doors operate fine and I can’t find anything about that extra info to give me something to go off of. If the contacts were failing I should be getting extra info 65. Have also gotten motor overload fault 110 with extra info 65 twice. Either way I’m ordering more interlock equipment and the clutch ramp is well lubricated. Wondering if I’ve got a failing GCIO or CRIP board. Any thoughts welcome.



   
Quote
(@Albe17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What version CRIP board is it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Replace CRIP first. Then start over if still there. I know this is a BS answer because not solving the problem directly but all CRIPs sooner or later, go bad (in my experience).
Doubt it is GCIO



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top