Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330A repack

43 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
43.9 K Views
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
[email protected] not to late



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeff Marmur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi

If i could get copy that would be amazing [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Josh H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like instructions as well please.
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@JPrice)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can I get a copy also please? Doing my first one today and I’m a little confused on the process.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JPrice)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey ive repacked half a dozen inverted 330a cars. How are you making out let me know if you have any questions.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Their is one specialty tool that definitely makes life easier but not needed. It's a set of cup/plugs that fit in the end of the section that sits in the bottom oil boot/cup and then A rod that holds the piston about 2' up off the oil boot/cup.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ll take whatever info you have on this



   
ReplyQuote
(@Luar8678)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We tried contacting DL Martin about these instructions and they wouldn't give them to us. Is there any way I could get a copy of the instructions, it would be greatly appreciated, and helpful. [email protected]. thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@gohana256)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Up&down)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody got the instruction for repack on these inverted jacks?
Please email ti [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Uhrice)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just did my first inverted jacks and it wasn’t too difficult. We had the stand and the cups which really came in handy. I would still like a copy of the instructions to compare it with our process. If anyone can share that would be appreciated. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The instructions are about useless. If you've already done it don't bother looking at the instructions, they're not very good. I've seen them before and the diagrams were all faded and the information is pretty general and basic. If you've already found all the Allen screws and managed to make it through once you've succeeded



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top