Elevator Forum

330a klu and kld fa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

330a klu and kld fault

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,734 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13526]
Cars shuts down with fatal error when passing through floor. Getting fault 117 with extra info 00000195 and 116 fault with extra info 00000194. Are green LEDs on proxy switch suppose to be dim or bright like the test leds



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Your KHU and KHD's are either turning on when they shouldn't or you have a bad CIO PCB.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Where's the C10 PCB



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look in the COP



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Car Input/Output board in the car station like jkh said.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
if I can see LEDs changing state on switch rack and criphna board, could it still be the car input/output board. How does this system work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Turns out there's a reset on the I/o board. Solved the problem. Thanks for the input guys



   
ReplyQuote
(@SJElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had same problem last summer, COP board had a bad resistor at the bottom. I changed and all the problems went away



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have something similar but a 97 fault at top floor .I noticed that ets1l was lite ,left car on mr insp when got called out .Came back an ran back to bottom on insp did reset an car ran fine,noticed sensor had been change a couple times in last six months .do I have CIO PCB maybe going bad. Also when first got there every time I reset it an ran it up .to top it would fail .no parts on job



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top