Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/11/2024 11:54 pm
So I’ve been working this problem for awhile now, acquired this unit while it was down so I have limited history. Door operator was modded, cio board was replaced.
I started with multiple faults and eventually found wiring errors at cio (lan1/2) issues. Resolved.
I continue to get faults 97 (191) and 109 (195). I’ve replacer cio, optical readers, crip, cpu, adjusted valve, adjusted veins…. Car runs great to any floor but faults at top landing, FATL.
Swapped cpu with adjacent identical units, same.
My thoughts at this point are chips didn’t get swapped correctly at some point and it doesn’t know top floor is a terminal floor.
Any help is appreciated…..
I started with multiple faults and eventually found wiring errors at cio (lan1/2) issues. Resolved.
I continue to get faults 97 (191) and 109 (195). I’ve replacer cio, optical readers, crip, cpu, adjusted valve, adjusted veins…. Car runs great to any floor but faults at top landing, FATL.
Swapped cpu with adjacent identical units, same.
My thoughts at this point are chips didn’t get swapped correctly at some point and it doesn’t know top floor is a terminal floor.
Any help is appreciated…..
24/11/2024 4:54 am
Have you checked the dip switch settings on the reader?
24/11/2024 4:56 am
PM me your email and I’ll send you some info on the landing system
Topic starter
25/11/2024 2:59 am
Yes, several times. Checked input/output voltage at cio, and crip. 24v at top landing on kseu and etsl1/2. Drops out, out of vien