Elevator Forum

330a hoistway learn...
 
Notifications
Clear all

330a hoistway learn - how???

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,458 Views
(@MulattoTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30780]
I beseech you gentleman, regarding a somewhat troublesome 330A that our lead mechanic and I are looking at right now.

We can't seem to perform a hoistway learn with Cadi, due to Cadi stating that the telegram wasn't sent.

I'm also unable to go to any of the drive subsystems, they're not grayed out, but nothing happens when I select travel control or motion control.

Essentially were trying to fix what was a 0020 position error, but now after our tech slightly adjusted the valve transition and up stop (very minorly), we're now getting a 0009 error I believe.

Is there anybody who can hopefully steer us in the correct direction.

Also here's a few images of Cadi to hopefully help with my explanation above.
https://imgur.com/gallery/MUkRJFw

Last edited by MulattoTech; 03/16/21 07:02 PM.


   
Quote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
don't need to do a learn run, 330a only needs to do a "Synch" run. If it cant's complete one and you are getting 20 fault then need to look at the cause such as car top selector



   
ReplyQuote
(@MulattoTech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info good sir!

Myself and the technician are headed back on-site tomorrow I believe, so I'll pass this info along to him and maybe we can make something happen 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top