Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330A help

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,846 Views
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30112]
I have a 5 stop 330A and keep getting called once a week that the car is shut down but upon arrival the car is always running and no faults are logged. We have already gone through all the interlocks and gate switches. Do these have a jack resync feature? Any ideas what I’m missing?



   
Quote
(@AlimakScareMe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are two options when you enter the error log, check errors and I believe "all errors". If you look in all errors, it will show you some faults that may not have popped up in the regular "error" section. These do not have a resync feature. let me know how that goes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No errors in the show all errors menu either. Talked with someone today who suggested bleeding the cap down on the cpu I’m gonna give that a try next week to see if that helps.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bleeding the cap on the CGIO is a good start.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok Bled the cap and customer says elevator is still shutting down intermittently once a week but by the time we get there the car is always running and no faults are logged any ideas?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would check/tighten every wire connection starting with the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Checked all my wire connections they all seemed ok so tried a also tried a new gcio board and customer swears the car will quit answering hall calls we are their with in 15 min and the car is always running and no faults are logged. Car is a 5 stop. One thing I did notice is nudging doesn’t seem to work the timer is set for 20sec under door parameters in the controller but it never seems to go off. Anyone know how to turn nudging on? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it happening at the same landing? Bad TC? Door open or closed when it's shut down? Is the customer recycling the mainline before you get there and not telling you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Customer claims car just quits answering hall calls says it happens at all floors. This last time she claims that she hit the hall button and it latched but the car did not respond. Again no faults we had a tech there with in 10 min and everything was working no faults logged. We tried to recreate the problem and everything we did seemed to log a fault. However I discovered the car isn’t going into nudging which got me thinking maybe the residents are holding the doors. The other thing I was thinking is there is supposed to be a fix for the Lon in the hall stations adding a ground and a resistor trying to get some more info on that as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please post if you find details to the fix. I have the write up they send out with the new hpbhna boards but don’t know what pins on the plug to connect ground and resistor to and can’t find out what size resistor should be used.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just replaced a hall station board. It stayed lit all the time. It came with special grounding instructions. You also need to remove the BE1 jumper on controller. I didn’t keep the instructions. But call Adams they will help with those questions

Last edited by Jluff; 12/23/20 08:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ovideo04)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Login. Go to Status. LON. Node list. Check your HPBHNA's for OK and the CIO for OK status. Check your power supply inside the controller for 25.5 VDC. Your welcome. 😁



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a issue on one of my unit, it ended up to be the soft start shorting sometimes and also the rundundancy relays on the main board for the locks worn out and created intermittent issues.
Not sure if it will help, good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top