Elevator Forum

3300 stuck on 36 st...
 
Notifications
Clear all

3300 stuck on 36 state

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,517 Views
(@sneilson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37525]
Have a Schindler 3300 stuck on 36 state. New batteries, won't run on top of car with bypass on. Any idea on why it's stuck in this state?



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like it’s stuck on emergency power, depending on parameters some cars park with no operation when this happens I believe.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sneilson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah they were testing the generators. So makes sense. Won't come off tho. Tried switching the phases as well



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like it’s still getting the signal for emergency power, I don’t have a print near me but I would check contacts on relay



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top