Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/03/2023 9:23 am
So I've got several elevators coming up for reroping. They are 2:1 with double wrap sheaves. I haven't roped one of these before, I've done a lot of 1:1, a few basement tractions, and some double wraps, just looking for procedures or tips anyone might have to do it safely and efficiently.
27/03/2023 6:06 am
Well wheel in machine room to pull cable with a pork chop add some gojo to the cable it’ll pull nicely through the double wrap. Great to have a third guy. My 2 cents
27/03/2023 6:08 am
Also don’t use reeving splices. Marry 2 lays seize little tape. Make as small as possible otherwise it’s a cs getting through traction sheave
07/05/2023 10:48 am
WTF r u doin w a pork chop? 2 well wheels on top of the car at the top landing and u pull w the things at the ends of ur arms. To the dude doin the job-u need to talk to someone w experience and learn how to rig and setup for that job