Elevator Forum

What to expect
 
Notifications
Clear all

What to expect

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,944 Views
(@HalfZip27)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27691]
So my number is going to be called very soon in Local 2 and I was wondering what to expect when the call comes. I'm going out of town next week and don't want to miss the call. What should I prepare for and do they want you to come in the next day?



   
Quote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Expect to start the following day.

There’s tons of threads on here already that will tell you what to expect, search through them. But yeah when you get that call you usually have to start the very next day.

Last edited by Erok; 08/24/19 11:21 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When I got the call they told me I had to be at the hall the next day. Spent a few hours at the hall doing paperwork. Then they told me which company I was working for. I then had to go to that company the following day for more paperwork and 3 days of orientation/training.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top