Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/02/2013 10:16 pm
Hello to All � My name is Tim Breese and I am a new Account Manager at Titan Machine Corp. out of NYC. I am excited to participate in this forum to assist others and learn about issues people are having out in the field/industry.
Titan Machine Corp is approaching its 40th Anniversary and has worked hard to make a name for itself in the industry. We are one of the only family owned specialty elevator machine shops that also manufactures new traction machines and hoistway equipment (contact me if you would like to find out more�).
If there is anything I can do for you please don�t hesitate to reach out and again I look forward to participating in this forum!
Tim
718.361.7848
[email protected]
26/02/2013 6:19 am
Welcome! Good to see the great folks at Titan
26/02/2013 10:22 am
Good to see you on the forum Tim. I was up to see Mike recently. Mike was kind enough to make time and show me around. It was great to see where the magic happens!
Topic starter
26/02/2013 8:40 pm
Thanks E311! Much appreciated.
JKH - Mike told me about your visit and I wanted to thank you for telling us about this forum.
If anyone is interested in coming to Titan and seeing our facility and taking a mini tour I am happy to coordinate. Feel free to reach out.
TB