Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/11/2021 11:44 pm
Hi everyone I’m new to the site I have 20 years in elevator industry I work for small local 3 company in NY I was wondering if someone has posible solutions to this issue I’m getting on Swift controller with MG Reg-3 Board
Elevator runs perfectly fine only issue is when it get to bottom or top floor as soon hit mechanical slow done Limit , car stop from high speed to 0 and then try to level the floor on leveling speed , the fault is comming is 112. But all new selector board all new PP2 PP1 sensors as well. I’m
Thanks In advance
Elevator runs perfectly fine only issue is when it get to bottom or top floor as soon hit mechanical slow done Limit , car stop from high speed to 0 and then try to level the floor on leveling speed , the fault is comming is 112. But all new selector board all new PP2 PP1 sensors as well. I’m
Thanks In advance
14/11/2021 2:23 pm
I believe you can get tech Swift tech support at 917.417.7389