Elevator Forum

Richmond Apprentice...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Richmond Apprenticeship?

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.4 K Views
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18394]
I got ranked in Richmond and am wondering if there are any of you that have any insight of what to do next. I've scoured the Austin mega-thread but have not found where I should call to get an update on my ranking. Do I call the NEIEP JAC rep? Or do I call the Local office?

Also, does anyone know how busy this Local is?



   
Quote
(@Dxxx_93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Who was the name of your test administrator? If it was Donnie, send him an email and he will give you a contact for the local coordinator. I looked up your local and could not find a number online. Things in hampton roads have ramped up, I can only imagine it is the same scenario if not more busy in the Richmond local.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the advice. How's it going so far?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dxxx_93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I start tomorrow. Will let you know. Been an 8 month long process for me so I am ready to get rolling.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dxxx_93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
804-723-5871 Richmond Locals number



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. I'd call but I just got ranked like two weeks ago. I doubt its moved at all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Dxxx_93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called once a month before I was hired.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top