Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/10/2016 12:42 am
I got ranked in Richmond and am wondering if there are any of you that have any insight of what to do next. I've scoured the Austin mega-thread but have not found where I should call to get an update on my ranking. Do I call the NEIEP JAC rep? Or do I call the Local office?
Also, does anyone know how busy this Local is?
25/10/2016 6:56 am
Who was the name of your test administrator? If it was Donnie, send him an email and he will give you a contact for the local coordinator. I looked up your local and could not find a number online. Things in hampton roads have ramped up, I can only imagine it is the same scenario if not more busy in the Richmond local.
Topic starter
25/10/2016 11:28 am
Thanks for the advice. How's it going so far?
26/10/2016 9:45 am
I start tomorrow. Will let you know. Been an 8 month long process for me so I am ready to get rolling.
27/10/2016 10:00 am
804-723-5871 Richmond Locals number
Topic starter
27/10/2016 6:33 pm
Thanks. I'd call but I just got ranked like two weeks ago. I doubt its moved at all.
Topic starter
28/10/2016 9:00 pm
Best links ever?
Wages?
http://www.wdol.gov/dba.aspx
Local Map?
http://www.eiwpf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Map.pdf
Job Listings
https://apprenticeships-neiep.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&hashed=-435740727
31/10/2016 9:30 am
I called once a month before I was hired.