Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis Gamma D

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,628 Views
(@Timb1916)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29153]
Hi. I have no experience with elevators. I am simply a volunteer condo association board member trying to solve our elevator issue.

Does anyone here know where we can purchase a Gamma D controller, I believe NE300? The elevator service company we use states it is impossible to find the part because it is no longer made.

HELP!

Best regards,
Tim



   
Quote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call Otis. Get a quote for a mod. Throw up due to price. Go to other companies get mod quotes. find the best fit. Use a scab company. Deal with cost overruns lose your ass; scab company goes bankrupt have one of the big four finish it. Neighbors hate you. move Happily no longer volunteer at condo association.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What state you in Timb?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Timb1916)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm in Illinois. Chicago.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top