Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 311 gem

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,673 Views
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36834]
I can’t seem to find the setting LSP-NY. The rope gripper doesn’t set during unintended motion test and book says to check that this is set to one. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks John



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
M-2-3-7 go on until you see enable lsp type

0 = disabled
1 = disk brake
2 = rope gripper
3 = gov trip solenoid

Last edited by MX4; 02/10/24 05:37 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looking through some notes now I question my above answer, I DONT have anything for 311 gem but to find that same parameter on other controllers they appear to be the same (311MECS, gen2 etc)



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They give the gov trip solenoid as an option to activate the governor to provide unintended motion protection? Lord help the folks on those cars. Of all the Otis' I have only roughly 1/2 do the governor solenoids have the oomph to reset the switch (apollo govs). I wouldn't want to trust it to set it in that scenario.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks you guys!! Really appreciated!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top