Elevator Forum

New member. Great s...
 
Notifications
Clear all

New member. Great site!

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,245 Views
(@TKE33)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5104]
Hello there fellow brothers. I am a service tech with TKE and have been in the trade for about 8 years now. I fell into the trade by luck and it has been a great experience for me and my family. I was browsing the Internet tonight and came upon this site. I am so glad to have discovered this and wished I would have known of ET earlier in my career. I have enjoyed reading various topics on here and I look forward to receiving help on some of my own problems. I passed my test in 08 but I have to say sometimes I feel very green and know that I have a long way to go. I feel confident I will get there eventually and probably with the help of some of you. Work safe and thanks for having me.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome aboard!!



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome welcome 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@KOYO Elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, everyone, I am an apprentice and very new for this forum,I am Sophia, an export sales manager from KOYO Elevator from China, very nice to see everybody, after I look around some of topics, I feel that this is a good and helpful forum,I hope all of people including me will find the anwser that we are looking for,in the meanwhile,to meet and make friends here!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome,
A fellow IUEC member and fellow Tke service tech,
20 plus years so hit us up if needed



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top