Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New guy

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,308 Views
(@Old Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17262]
Hey.
I have installed ,Serviced , Repaired , and Modernized elevators for 43 years
My main experience is Dover / Thyssen.
Looking forward to a few more years.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome aboard



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Some of these guys are full of great information. Others are just full of it. Welcome.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome....Glad to hear another old timer willing to share what he knows!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow 43 years. That's some real experience. You must have some stories sir



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatortec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is a question for you old timer.. I purchased a H85 to swap on a DMCI my IMS doesn't work from the operator anymore and I'm getting a CLC fault 003-01 fault he board is new and the wiring also. In thinking of installing the old harness, any suggestions?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top