Thanks in advance!
Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900
Thanks in advance!
Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900
Pardon my ignorance, I don’t have much experience with union based work. So if Sacramento is in the same jurisdiction as SF...that means it’s kind of luck of the draw right? You get on the SF list and could get dispatched to either?
Thanks / sorry for the dumb question
Thanks in advance!
Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900
Thanks in advance!
Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900
Pardon my ignorance, I don’t have much experience with union based work. So if Sacramento is in the same jurisdiction as SF...that means it’s kind of luck of the draw right? You get on the SF list and could get dispatched to either?
Thanks / sorry for the dumb question
Exactly, sf list goes from all bay area to sac, Reno list goes from Tahoe to northern nevada
Bro I didn't end up going..
I'm waiting for Vegas
Yeah man. I'm on the list, I'm trying those two also forsure
Lmao right?! Hopefully in January it picks up