Elevator Forum

Local 8 - Reno
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - Reno

89 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
128.4 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
got my rank today got a 80.5 #38 on the reno list, who elese got their rank?



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@Esco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is that good for reno? 38 would be great for here



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yeah idk man



   
ReplyQuote
(@armiits)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#12



   
ReplyQuote
(@fletcher)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
took me a few days to get approved here, but I got rank 26. Grats on making it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thanks brotha how many people you think made it bro? do you think ill get hired within 6 months at 38?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joaquin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm number 20. I wonder how often they hire in Reno. In the bay area that would've been a great number



   
ReplyQuote
(@fletcher)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From what rumors I've heard they will have 60 candidates on the list. I'm hopeful that at rank 26 i can be called within 6 months, but its very hard to know as they will be calling guys for projects that are expected to happen sometime in the future. let's hope we all get our chance.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just called the hall they said there are only 59 candidates on the reno list and to check in the beginning of march to see if the list has moved fellas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yeah man right on. what did you score on your interview fletcher?



   
ReplyQuote
(@fletcher)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
88.5



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
79.495 rank 41



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So does that mean one has been hired so far?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yeah



   
ReplyQuote
(@TimeTraveler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Everybody,
Thanks for putting together this thread.
I'm #39. Not a great ranking, but I'll keep you guys posted if I get a call or if I hear any news.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share:
Scroll to Top