Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/12/2017 3:48 pm
I noticed local 8 sf contract expired in june , what does that mean for new contract? Is a strike looming?
27/12/2017 8:07 pm
New contract starts January 1st and fromwhat i hear starting wages now are closer to 34$ an hour for probies
Topic starter
28/12/2017 2:56 pm
Nice, how did you get that info
10/01/2018 3:36 pm
They signed a new national 5 year contract
11/01/2018 3:50 am
Is there a link to the new contract? I would be interested to know how that relates to the boston area.
11/01/2018 11:29 am
You could check with your local hall. If you've seen the last one then very little changed. Most notable was the 4 10's in mod with mon thru Friday OR Tues thru Fri. I've yet to hear of anyone doing the Tues thru Fri. Pay wise they elected to put more money in annuity and paycheck since we were heavily funded on the medical and rock solid on pension. Perhaps most importantly, no changes to article iv.