Elevator Forum

Local 6 Pittsburgh
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 6 Pittsburgh

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,092 Views
(@Skrz115)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22035]
I just received my rank on Thursday for local 6. I ranked 28 on the list. I was looking for some feed back to know if that is a good ranking. While at the test they had said top 10 is obviously the best. Do I have any chance here since Pittsburgh is not one of the bigger locals?



   
Quote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pittsburgh, if I'm not mistaken is growing, so there's construction, but it's a northern town so construction will slow in the winter, so be prepared to wait until next summer.

Just do yourself a favor and don't obsess over your rank and the phone call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Keller6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you been called yet? Just curious because I'm #42



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top