Elevator Forum

Local 33 ranking li...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 33 ranking list

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,246 Views
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21707]
I'm # 39 on the Iowa list and haven't heard back. Does anybody know where they're on the list?



   
Quote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is there anybody else on the list? Or should I not bother updating this post?



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give the local a call. They'll tell you exactly what number the list is on.

Im sure others on the list will find their way here.

Last edited by westcoast; 10/02/17 08:50 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dchap)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I just called. They hired 3 so far.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top